Apply for Julius Berger Scholarship for Nigerian Female Students
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within Nigeria’s Education and Human Capital Development sector, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Be a female;
- Be in a Federal or State Owned University based in Nigeria;
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering;
- Currently, be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- The scholarship is awarded for the full duration of undergraduate study. The applicant’s mode of admission vis-à-vis the course duration is taken into consideration, in arriving at the number of academic years for the award.
How To Apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application.
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes.
- University or JAMB Admission Letter.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result.
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.
- Academic results for 100 level.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
5 December, 2022