Apply for the Green Web Foundation Fellowship Program 2023
The Green Web Foundation is seeking five practitioners for a paid part-time fellowship of 10 months for their 2023 cohort. Successful fellows will deliver a project that contributes to the digital rights and climate justice movements. Fellows will also learn together and from experienced practitioners about what powers control the internet, how it is fueled, and what can be done about it. All participants will;
- dedicate half a day a week to their fellowship for 10 months.
- design and deliver a fellowship project that contributes to digital rights and climate justice.
- participate in weekly cohort calls and monthly online workshops while documenting their learning in the open.
- Open to an individual that takes action towards more just and sustainable futures holds collaborative space for their communities, and is dedicated to self-reflection in their practice;
- Has a clearly articulated project or collaboration that contributes to digital rights and climate justice
- Is affiliated with an organization or is working independently
- They especially encourage people who identify as Most Affected People and Areas to apply.
How To Apply
Successful applicants will be notified by end of the December. The cohort will run from February 1 – November 30, 2023.
- A stipend of €8,400 to compensate for their time.
- The project budget of €2,500 to pay for your collaborators, materials, travel, and other expenses for your proposed project.
- Mentorship from experienced practitioners in greening the internet, climate justice, digital rights, and facilitative leadership.
December 8, 2022