It allows you to participate in a global cohort that focuses on local impact within your communities. it gives you access to master courses, boot camps, workshops, and programming opportunities. This 16-week-long program is designed to equip these next-generation entrepreneurs and leaders with the skills and experience to increase access to economic opportunity, have the opportunity to earn seed funding, integrate into their communities, succeed in the evolving nature of work, and transform their communities.
- Must be willing to commit 16 weeks beginning from January – May 2023 and 2-week intensive (20-25 hours per week) followed by a 14-weeks of weekly programming (5-8 hours per week).
- Must be willing to join others to make a social impact and build communities while sustaining community development goals in those communities.
- Must work in marginalized, refugee, and displaced communities.
- Fellows will be given a stipend and spend an additional 80-100 hours implementing a 3-day intensive program called Basecamp.
HOW TO APPLY
- The online application contains 5 short essay questions
- Applications will be reviewed within 2-weeks of submission. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Applicants moving forward in the process will be invited to a 20-minute Zoom interview.
- Final admission decisions and enrollment agreement will be sent out within 2-weeks of the interview.
$25, 000 dollars would be awarded based on the impact you made during the period.