Participate in the Thomas Reuters Foundation for Women’s Economic Training for Journalist and CSO 2022
Women’s economic justice is a key part of achieving an economy that works for everyone, not just a fortunate few. To advance gender justice in the global economy it is critical to inform national and global narratives on re-envisioning the economy by bringing women’s rights and gender justice to the center of efforts to achieve economic recovery and prosperity. To advance gender equality around the globe, it is essential to decipher global narratives on reinventing the economy by bringing women’s rights. Thomas Reuters Foundation is hosting a training to help women in reporting and communicating on women’s economic justice. Experienced trainers will lead this training.
- Must be a journalist or contributor in a media agency in Africa.
- Should be a CSO staff with a role in comms and media.
- Minimum of three years experience with proficiency in English and access to a computer.
- All Applicants must be fluent in English. The course will be run in English.
- All Applicants must have a minimum of three years of professional experience.
- All Applicants must have access to a minimum internet speed of 8Mb/second.
- All Applicants need access to a computer to participate in the training; participation from a mobile or smartphone will not be possible.
How to apply
You should provide 2 work samples and a story idea.
The applicant will be selected based on the quality of their application.
Exposure and a wide network of opportunities to help scale your career.