Apply for the Aurora Tech Award 2023 for Women Founders
The Aurora Tech Award is an annual prize for women founders of IT startups whose projects have had the most profound impact on world development. Their goal is to support women in the field of advanced technologies, especially women entrepreneurs. If you are a female entrepreneur, and your project has improved the lives of a large number of people, then go ahead and submit an application.
- Any woman founder or co-founder of a company that was created within the last five years. The main product of the nominee’s business must be based on IT. The nominee must hold a C-level position in the company at the time the application is submitted.
- It must be an IT company that was created by a woman within the last five years, and that is changing the world and society for the better. The impact it has had on world development will be evaluated by the judging panel.
- First prize: $30,000.
- Second prize: $20,000.
- Third prize: $10,000.
- A short bio, detailing any challenges the candidate faced while working on their startup and the professional attributes that helped her overcome these obstacles.
- An in-depth description of the company, its achievements, and an explanation of how the startup contributes to making the world a better place.
- A comprehensive explanation of how the award will affect the life of the applicant, the company, or a particular community.
How to apply
Applicants should apply via the link. Please make sure the file is in PDF format and does not exceed 30 megabytes.
25 November 2022